Inviting people into compassion for others, themselves,
and the animals we share this planet with.
Free of eggs & dairy, our treats are light, fluffy & delicious!
You can find our products daily at our partner locations.
• Market Wagon • Indy's Community Food Co Op • Bovaconti Coffee •
• Ball State University- Woodworth, North, & the Atrium Dining Halls •
• IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital- Cafeteria •
• The Guardian Brewing Company • Noble Coffee & Tea • Nine Lives Cat Café •
• Eskanazi Hospital- Café Soleil Express & Ingram Micro Mobility Marketplace •
• Savery Vegan Grill • Three Fires Pizza • Conjure Coffee at the Botanical Conservatory •
Please see our Facebook Page for a weekly menu.
Do you have a storefront?
WE FINALLY HAVE OUR OWN SPACE! We have moved in to our new space and are working to be open to the public by mid-September!
We are located in the Patterson Building in Downtown Muncie, at 102 South Walnut Street. There is street parking available on Walnut and Main Streets.
Is everything you offer vegan?
Yes! Our food will never contain eggs, dairy, meat, or anything from an animal.
Our Mission is:
To invite people into compassion for others, themselves, and the animals we share this planet with.
We do this through:
Creating premium & delicious foods
Advocating for our communities
Supporting our employees
Where can I purchase your products?
On our new website! We are now accepting orders through our website. Please click "Order Online!" above to view our menu and place an order.
You can also find our products through our partners! To see who they are, and what they have available each week, please visit our Facebook Page to see our weekly post showing that information.
All of our items are always vegan & most can be made gluten-free.
Our gluten-free treats are not baked in a certified gluten-free kitchen, but they are created using separate gluten-free equipment.
All of our equipment is vegan.